Fredrik Odegaard is an Associate Professorat at the A. B. Freeman School of Business in Tulane University. He received his PhD from Sauder School of Business at University of British Columbia, dual Masters degrees in Operations Research and Statistics from Stanford University, and a BSc in Purchasing and Logistics Management from Arizona State University. Prior to his academic career Dr. Odegaard worked as a Supply Chain Consultant for i2 Technologies and Programme Director at RR Institute of Applied Economics. Dr. Odegaard’s research focus and expertise spans Revenue Management and Health Care Operations. His research has been published in academic journals, such as Production and Operations Management, European Journal of Operational Research and Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, as well as in practitioner oriented journals, such as Journal of Healthcare Quality and European Journal of Ultrasound. Professor Odegaard is an editorial board member of the Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management and served as the 2015-2016 President of the Canadian Operational Research Society (CORS).
- Ph.D. Management Science, Sauder School of Business, UBC, Vancouver, Canada.
- M.S. Statistics, Stanford University, Stanford, USA.
- M.S. Engineering-Economic Systems and Operations Research, Stanford University, Stanford, USA.
- B.S. Purchasing and Logistics Management (Minors: Mathematics, Philosophy), Arizona State University, Tempe, USA.
- Associate Professor (with tenure) at Ivey Business School, UWO, London, Canada.
- Instructor and Project Advisor at Sauder School of Business, UBC, Vancouver, Canada.
- Programme Director (2001 - 2002) and Research Associate (2002 - 2010) at R.R. Institute of Applied Economics, Malmo, Sweden.
- Solution Architect/Post-Sales Consultant at i2 Technologies, Copenhagen, Denmark (1998 - 2001).