Heather Whiteman is a people analytics expert and is the designer, founder, and developer of this People Analytics Specialization. She is an Assistant Teaching Professor of Data Design & Delivery for a More Just World at the University of Washington iSchool, a People Analytics lecturer in the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley, and a U.S. Representative for ISO TC 260 focused on global standardization in the field of human resource management. Heather has held executive level positions leading teams in people analytics at companies like General Electric (GE) and others. Heather has a Master’s in Industrial Organizational Psychology and a PhD in Human Capital Management. Heather is currently a Fulbright Scholar to Guatemala focused on expanding the use of People Analytics in Latin America.
- Doctor en Filosofía, Human Capital Management, Bellevue University
- Maestría en Psicología Industrial Organizacional, California State University, Sacramento
- B.A. Psychology & Communications, Universidad de California, Davis
- Interim Program Chair, Master of Science in Information Management, Universidad de Washington
- Assistant Teaching Professor in Data, Design and Development for a more Just World, Universidad de Washington
- Directora de la Especialización People Analytics en la Universidad Francisco Marroquín
- Profesora de People Analytics en Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- Profesora en Execute Fellow
- Profesora de People Analytics en University of Hull
- Profesora en la Universidad de California
- VP Global Head of People Strategy, Analytics, Digital Learning & HR Operations, GE Digital
- Strategic Workforce Planning Leader, en GE Aviation
- Workforce Planning & Analytics, Expert en Pacific Gas & Electric
- Consulting Analyst en Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
- Researcher en Chonic Acceleration Research unit