Lei Lai is an assistant professor of management at the A. B. Freeman School of Business in Tulane University. In 2015, se was honored with the Most Influential Article Award from the Conflict Management Division at the Academy of Management Conference.
- Ph. D. in Organizational Behavior and Management, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- M. S. in Information Systems Management (with Honors), Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- M. A. in History of Art & Architecture, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- B. A. in Archaeology, Beijing (Peking) University, China.
- Associate Professor of Management, Management and Marketing Department, College of Business Administration & Public Policy California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- Assistant Professor of Management, A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University.
- In 2015 se was honored with the Most Influential Article Award, Conflict Management Division, Academy of Management (paper eligible for this award has to be published between 2007-2010).
- Nominated by the Management Area as a recipient for the Freeman School’s teaching award, Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, September, 2013.
- Best paper award in OB/HRM/OT, International Management (IM) Division, Academy of Management, 2012 (out of 491 paper submissions to the IM division)
- Skolkovo best paper award finalist, International Management (IM) Division, Academy of Management, 2012.