Michael Wilson is an Associate Professorat at the A. B. Freeman School of Business in Tulane University. He received his PhD from Louisiana State University, and an M.E from Tulane University. He has done several research on Organizational Behavior, Team Management, Leadership and Team building, among others. As a professor, he has won “Teacher of the Year” and “Teacher Honor” awards in different universities.
- Louisiana State University, Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, 2004
- Tulane University, M.E., 1980
- Professor of Strategy, Management, and Organizational Behavior 1994-
present 3POINTS, LLC: President/Owner of a Business Consultant and Trainer in
Executive Leadership, 1987-present
- Associate with Innolect Inc., Charlotte, N.C., 1999-present
- Lead Facilitator and Trainer with Bayou DeZaire’ Ropes Course, 2003-
- Associate with Four Winds Foundation, Ropes Course, 1995- 2003.